Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, September 25, 2009

funny friday

For this edition of ff, some random thoughts........

Why is a school zone 20 mph? That seems like the optimal cruising speed for pedophiles...

MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.


Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after DVDs? I don't want to have to restart my collection.

I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.

Bad decisions make good stories.

Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.

Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket,
hitting the G-spot, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey -
but I'd bet my ass everyone can find and push the Snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time...

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:22 AM

    Have a great weekend, guys! :)

    *hugs*

    Sis

    ReplyDelete