Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Starting on year 5

Yep! It's now been 4 years for my blog. Time sure does fly. As I reread my past anniversary posts, I've seen how much my blog has evolved. It was also interesting to see who was reading me then and still reads me now.

And apparently I've gotten more comfortable posting since my yearly post totals have increased each year. Even though though my readership has dropped. But that's okay. Early on I was trying to be entertaining. Trying to make my posts fun to read. I wanted to be popular like a lot of other blogs. I got caught up in the whole blogosphere thing doing memes and such. But over time, I decided that's not why I started this blog, and I've gotten back to being just me. I've even had thoughts of quiting at times, but then I think about all the people I've met through blogging and how much I do enjoy sharing the things we do. So I'm going to keep typing away.
Thanks to everyone who reads and follows our life. I've enjoyed sharing.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on 4 years! I just recently hit that milestone myself, and I find I have many of the same observations that you made.

    Keep going! I enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wayne - Pop the cork, clink the glass's... Happy Blogoversary !!! Make a deal with you, you keep writing and I'll keep reading :) Have a good day - G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. Blogging is such a great way to document your life, make friends, and share your current events with others. Often, I've searched my own blog to get a date of when something happened. It's a great journal. Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Yea, I'm trying to get back into blogging myself. I'll gradually ease back into it. :-)-- Randy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:49 AM

    Wayne, I really enjoy reading your blog and happy blogoversary!
    MandCinPalmSprings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right on! Congratulations! Blog on......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on 4 years of blogging. That is impressive.

    ReplyDelete