Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, February 22, 2010

I love A-Train 8

Well, yesterday was a completely wasted day. First, I spent about 6 hours off and on playing A-Train 8 on the puter. Didn't do a damn thing productive. Then our Michigan State Spartans missed baskets left and right in a home lost to Ohio State. This was suppose to be 'the year' for this team, and now they have 7 losses. Oh well.
Good news, the turkey dinner was delicious! And I wasn't working. So not a bad day. I also ran the mo-ho engine for 1/2 and hours. Some say you should, some say you don't need to. Better to error on the safe side right?
And now it continues to snow. We have about 2 inches on the ground right now with a total accumulation of around 6-8 today. So we'll go out do just the minimal running around and get back home.
That's all I got for now.

1 comment:

  1. You were right about that building skyscraper game. Fun and addictive although I haven't played it in a long time and plan to keep it that way. ;-)

    ReplyDelete