Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday post

Good morning.
I've just returned from Cleaning the Salon. It sure gets dirtier with more stylists. But I'm not complaining. It's nice to have the Salon 'busier'.
Friday and Saturday were crazy busy. That's good. It gave me a good week overall after my slow Wednesday and Thursday.
Today Craig's cooking our last turkey. (remember, we bought 3 when they were on sale around Thanksgiving)
We also finished puzzle #6.

It was fun, but the water was a bit difficult. And I've been watching some of the Olympics. And today we'll be watching our #11 Michigan State Spartans trying to stay in first place in the Big Ten when they play visiting #9 Ohio State.

And while we've been having fairly mild weather. (temps in the mid 30's) But we're under a winter storm watch for this evening and tomorrow. Predicting up to 7 inches. We'll see.

That's all I got for now.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you'll be so busy you'll need to hire someone to clean? ;-)

    ReplyDelete