Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, April 09, 2010

busy work week

Good morning.
It's been a busy week in the Salon. I'm completely booked today and tomorrow. Our 'normal' spring weather has returned. It's currently 33 out this morning going for a high around 50. Should be a little warmer this weekend. We've had rain off and on all week which has really greened up the grass.
Craig had a customer yesterday, an older lady, who couldn't get her car remote to lock or un-lock the doors. Craig determined it was a dead battery. Showed her how to open it and find out what type of battery she needed to buy. She thought that was too involved so she was going to go to a battery store like Batteries Plus, and let them do it. I couldn't see her driving all the way out there, and since we had a Meijer store just 2 blocks away and I had a break between customers, I ran out and got her a new battery and had her remote put back together before her hair was dry. She was very happy, and I did my good deed for the day.
And I'm still getting compliments from the new stylists customers on how clean the Salon is. I have a hard time believing other Salons are so dirty that customers go out of their way to mention that. But I've only been in a couple during all my years as a stylist, so it's hard for me to judge.
Well, that's all I got for now!
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures of your salon have always been immaculate! I am sure your customer comments are well deserved. Hoping you have a fabulous upcoming camping season!
    Ken from Tampa

    ReplyDelete