Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

plant sale list.

Just a quickie post this morning.
I just came in from an hour of weeding. and watering. Between work, the yard, the plant sale, I've got no time for anything else. I filled the cracks in the asphalt driveway Tuesday, and plan to seal it this weekend. I'm about 80% done with the weeding, and I've printed about 70% of the pics for the plant sale. I'm on the home stretch with just over a week to go. But I'll try and check in and keep you updated.
Oh, and the spelling of the plant names may not be right, but you'll get an idea what I have to sell this year.

2 comments:

  1. Big list. I couldn't click on it to enlarge or anything though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:06 AM

    OMG! I need much bigger print to read the list!!! Certainly cannot share with Wanda!LOL!
    Love ya!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete