Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday

Good morning!
And a happy Memorial Day weekend!
Just another quick post.
Another busy week at the Salon done, and yesterday after work, Craig and I mowed the yard.
This morning, I've already sealed the driveway and took my shower. I'm writing this as Craig takes his. Then it's off to the farmers market for some produce, and Meijer's for other supplies. Then it's home and more yard work. I'm on the home stretch in the weeding department, and should be pretty much done by Tuesday. I'll try to remember to take some pics.
Later!

2 comments:

  1. davidz4:52 AM

    For a minute I thought you had already posted this morning and was wondering how the heck you had accomplished so much before 5:00 am! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete