Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

back to work

Good morning.
Currently 44 out. We've had quite the cool September, especially considering how hot it was this summer.
Yesterday, I thought would be a total bust since we awoke to rain, but it stopped before noon and actually warmed a bit,(up near 60) so I got a bunch more stuff cut down. I'm about 1/4 done. It takes a lot of time when you have nearly an acre of yard.
I also managed to clean the bathroom and replace the leaking faucet with a new one.
Craig vacuumed, but spent a good part of the day playing Bejeweled Twist. I think he's addicted to it. :-)
And here's another grass I have in the back yard.
Japanese Flame Grass. It starts out green in the spring and turns to a fiery red by summer. Of course it's looking a little ragged now from our hot dry summer.
And now it's time to get ready for another work week.

1 comment: