Monday, November 08, 2010

happy Monday

Good morning.
As expected, the weather yesterday was nice. Sunny, in the mid 50's, and not a cloud in the sky.
After Craig got up, I fixed us coffee and we read the Sunday paper.
We then ran out to get a few things for dinner.
Back home, Craig did his usual laundry and book work, while I gave the mo-ho a good thorough inside cleaning. While I did that, I ran the generator to get the stabil in the gas line, and I charged and stored the dump battery. Then, I washed the Kia and Cruiser. Then, I cut down more stuff in the back yard. Whew!
I also found time to vacuum. I was just like the little energizer bunny. :-)
I also added another year to my Tracfone. I tell ya, it's just the best bet for the money if you want a phone, but don't use it a lot. I get one year of service, no contract, no monthly bills for $99. Because of the phone I bought, I get double minutes for life, and they always are running specials for bonus minutes, so I ended up getting 1000 minutes. And since I never use them all up, they keep rolling over. I now have 2978 minutes. Wanna talk? :-)
For dinner, I cooked a turkey breast on the grill, and Craig made Julienne potatoes and asparagus.
Today is suppose to be 62, so I hope to get more yard work done.
So that's it for today....

2 comments:

  1. That Tracfone has definitely been an awesome deal for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I need to watch for those specials for the boys when they buy their minutes.
    Happy Monday to you, too!

    ReplyDelete

Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.