Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

and back to work

Good morning.
We did our usual running around in the morning, including buying me a new pair of shoes for work. I was going to work last week in the rain, and wondered why my sock was wet in my right shoe. Upon closer inspection, the sole had worn right through the bottom. Guess I got my moneys worth from that pair.  :-)
And after a dreary rainy morning, yesterday afternoon cleared up enough to let me do a little yard work. I took these pics....
Flowering Quince

Oregon Grape Holly
And a very large, old, Crab Apple tree. It blooms now just every other year and this year it's full of flowers.
 Craig and I also changed the tires on the PT Cruiser, and Kia. From winter tires to summer tires. I sure hope the snow is done with.  :-)
And with that, time for another work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment