Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

systems check

Good morning.
Sunday was cloudy, cold,(46) and breezy. A good day to spend inside the mo-ho.
And a systems check so far.....
Slide-outs....check.
Hydraulic jacks....check.
Furnace.....check.
Fridge.....check
TV.....check
TV booster.....check.
So far so good. I'll wait another week or so before I un-winterize the water system, since below freezing temps is forecast for the rest of the week.
 And with the slide-outs out, I gave the mo-ho a thorough cleaning. With the mo-ho in the shop so long late last year, I never got a chance to clean it good before we parked it.
I then reinstalled all the various components with new batteries such as the smoke detector, carbon monoxide detector, clock, safe, and various remotes and flashlights.
I also put in bedding, rugs and pillows. We seemed to have gotten through another winter with no critters getting inside.  :-)
Craig did his usual laundry and bookwork, and then fixed a tasty Cranberry pork roast for dinner. It was yummy!
Monday, after Banking, P.O. and shopping, we came home and mowed the yard.


I edged with the push mower while Craig did the rider. I also did a quick wash of the outside of the mo-ho.
It wasn't much warmer, (56) but with the sun, it felt warmer.
And Craig made another tasty dinner, this time, taco salad. 
And this morning, while Craig gets his beauty rest, I'm off to a supply store for salon stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment