Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I love grillin

Good morning.
The weather's cooled down a bit with temps running in the low 70's.  It's been so dry, area lawns are starting to brown. I've been busy watering my many flowerbeds. The good thing about no rain, the grass doesn't grow much.  :-)
I spent a good part of yesterday, weeding, (yes, the weeds grow with or without rain) cleaning birdbaths, (we have 5) and deadheading the early perennials that have finished blooming.
I grilled marinated pork cutlets and skewered veggies for dinner. Served with a side of wild rice. Made enough for leftovers during the work week.
And now I'm going out to do more weeding, while I let Craig get his beauty sleep.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Looks absolutely delicious! I have not tried pork on the grill. You need to post a recipe. ;o)

    ReplyDelete