Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

time for physical therapy

Good morning.
I've just finished the exercises my physical therapist gave me to do at home between sessions.
We've had nearly non stop rain for the last few days. Nearly 2 inches total. I think we're getting all the rain now we didn't get this summer.
Sunday ended up as expected. We went to Outback for lunch as I had a buy one get one free coupon, and back home I pretty much played on the puter all day. I was a complete slug.  :-)
I did get the calendars reordered. And Craig fixed chicken sausage and scalloped potatoes for dinner.
Monday, after we did our usual running to the P.O. bank and groceries, I went in for my first physical therapy appointment. I was evaluated and assigned a therapist who worked with me for about an hour. She examined my back, found the area giving me issues and went to work on it. She was able to get the spine realigned, and worked the stressed muscle. Had me do some back exercises and then did a session of deep heat therapy. All and all, I was impressed with the session. I am scheduled for Wed. and Thur. also. She thinks as stressed as the area is, it will take possibly 2-3 times a week and 2-4 weeks of therapy. As much as this is going to cost me, I'm hoping for 2 weeks or less.  :-)
But as long as this issue has been bothering me, I'll do what ever is needed to get it resolved.
And I get to get Craig up a little earlier today. He has a doctors appointment at 9am. Time to see if the last 2 months of increased physical activity and small dietary changes were enough to bring down his sugar levels.
I'll let you know!

3 comments:

  1. best of luck to you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all goes well for you. Take care and of course, keep us updated.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to both of you!

    ReplyDelete