Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

my first post

Good morning.
Well, the Holidays are done, the junk food eaten, the tree and decorations have been put away, and now it's time to get on with the new year.
Yesterday, Craig spent most of the day doing year end totals for work. We had a good year.  :-)
He'll be spending the next 2 weeks with all the year end stuff he does. I spent this morning putting away the rest of the decorations, and  I'll go into work early today, and do the year end inventory.
Customer were very generous this year, and we received enough Christmas tips, to complete our gas fund for this years mo-ho trips. Unless of course, gas hits $5. Who knows? Time will tell.
We have 10 trips planned for this year, and as I've already posted, I've got the first 4 booked.  We have yet to decide where we are going for the rest. But we have time to decide.   :-)
And with not much else to say, my first post of 2013 is done.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a great 2012!
    Look forward to seeing your trip posts.
    Have a great first week!

    ReplyDelete