Tuesday, April 02, 2013

ummmm. I love wings!

Good afternoon.
This is what I awoke to this morning....
yuk!
Spring is sure slow coming this year.  :-(
It got all the way up to 39 today and not as warm yesterday.
So.... needless to say, nothing was done outside.
I did get a lot of cleaning done inside, and Craig made us a delicious meatloaf for Monday.
As you know, he doesn't like his pic taken. Too bad.  :-)

He made a slightly different variation of his cheese stuffed meatloaf, and it, was, good!
I also made a batch of wings Monday and today. Wings were on sale last week, and I bought several bags.
First batch......Apple Whiskey barbecue, and Lemon Pepper. Precooked, and after cooked.
We snacked on the lemon pepper Monday night. it was very good!
Today, I made Hickory Smoked barbecue and Island Mango.

I'm having fun trying different sauces and so far, I've loved them all!

After they cool, I bag them up and freeze them for future snacking.
If I haven't said it before, I LOVE wings!
In other news. It looks to be a busy week in the Salon. I'm going in early tomorrow, before other stylist get there, so I can put Drano down the drains. I need to do that periodically as hair clogs the drains and slows the drainage.
Now Craig's calling me to dinner, so time to go.

3 comments:

  1. Yummy food!
    I should buy a few bags of wings. Yours always look great!
    You guys have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wings look great. I'm already hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmmm the wings do look good!

    ReplyDelete

Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.