Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

It's wing time!

Good afternoon.
The work week ended very busy, except on Saturday, where a customer forgot her appointment, yet again, leaving me with an hour dead zone.  :-(
Anyway, we're going back into the deep freeze this week as temps are expected to plummet into the single digits. 
And, that means................wing time!
My first batch of wings this winter. Garlic/Parmesan on the left, and barbecue on the right.
I of course had to sample them, and they were great! I'll put them in individual snack size freezer bags for enjoyment later.    :-)
I spent the rest of the day doing light cleaning while Craig did his usual laundry and bookwork.
He's finally done with year end stuff.  :-)
And with that, not much else to say for now.

2 comments:

  1. I need to buy me a bag of wings and cook them up. Something different besides jerky to snack on.
    Have a good weekend and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. You might find this blog interesting. http://disasterfilm.blogspot.in
    And it would thrill him to have six hundred and sixty-six followers... :-)

    ReplyDelete