Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Sunday, March 02, 2014

the winter that won't end.

Good afternoon.
The winter that won't end continues.....  :-(

We received another 4-5 inches last night.
The work week ended very busy, and as a treat, we had a late lunch over at Reno's.
I'm tired of shoveling, tired of snow blowing, and tired of mopping floors.
But it is March, and hopefully, warmer weather will eventually make it here. But not this week, as we dip back into the deep freeze with night time temps below zero.   :-(
Our 'normal" high should be 38. Today.......only 15.   :-(
Soooo, I've kept myself busy with extreme house cleaning.
Today, I cleaned out the linen closet. I have way to many towels, and way too many expired meds creams and lotions. Filled up 2 garbage bags. I also cleaned out the entertainment cabinet, where I had so many DVDs I'll never watch again, and also a lot of old VHS tapes. Another garbage bag full. I also booked another RV weekend trip. And all this while smelling our last turkey slowly cooking to perfection in the oven.   :-)
And that's all I've got for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment