Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, May 12, 2014

It was a happy Mother's Day

Good morning.
After cleaning the Salon Sunday, Craig and I went to Muskegon to spend some time with my Mom for Mother's Day. 
Took out her trash, cut her hair, helped her empty a couple of boxes from when they repainted/carpeted her apartment, and showed her how to charge her newer cell phone.
Then we went to Applebee's for lunch and the VFW for drinks and pull-tabs.
Got her some groceries on the way back to her apartment, and made it back to Lansing.
It was a fairly busy week in the Salon. We've had a few beautiful days weather wise. Came home from work Saturday and worked in the yard. Spring is finally in full force.



It's hard to believe it's nearly the middle of May as some trees and bushes are just now starting to bud. It appears I have a lot of winter kill on numerous shrubs from the hard winter. I'll wait another week or so before I start pruning to make sure they are just not late.
Now time for our usual Monday morning run around.

1 comment:

  1. Your yard is always looking good, Wayne. Wish I could see things in my mind when I walk through the store, but I can't. Ha!
    Glad you got to see Mom on Sunday.
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete