Monday, July 13, 2015

exhausted

Good morning.
Last Friday and Saturday were exhausting!
I worked 11 hours Friday, and 10 hours on Saturday.
I haven't worked that many hours in two days in a l-o-n-g time.
I must have been so tired, that when I went in on Sunday morning to clean the Salon, I discovered I had left the lights on Saturday when I closed up. How does one forget to turn off the lights?
Anyway, I got the Salon cleaned, and back home I didn't get a whole lot done. I did manage to clean out more stuff from the shed and garage. I have 3 large trash bags of stuff to take in this morning.
And here's another pic I took out in Vegas.....
If you look closely, you'll notice there aren't 3 palm trees in the pic, only 2.
The tall one is actually a cell tower. They add fake fronds to make them look less obvious. I've seen this all over the valley. They do look a little better, but it's still obvious they are cell towers.  :-)
And with that, time to get going.

1 comment:

  1. When you are tired, you'd be surprised what you can forget. At least you locked the door!
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.