Thursday, November 12, 2015

No, I'm not in any way a Michigan fan.

Good morning.
We had a very nice weekend, taking long walks every day. Unfortunately, we both had a break in our work schedule yesterday,  so we wee able to take another walk.
One of our friends in Vegas, Ingrid, has a daughter out there that's a huge University of Michigan fan. Ingrid wondered if I could get her some Michigan gear. So, I went to our local Meijer store, and took pics of everything they had, and e-mailed it to her. Normally I wouldn't touch the stuff, me being a Michigan State fan, but Ingrid has been very nice to pick us up at the bus stop and take us back when we go out to Vegas.
I ended up sending 26 pics of the different t-shirts, sweat shirts and hoodies. She picked out 3. She wanted a Michigan sweat shirt,
 A Michigan t-shirt,
And the t-shirt with a wolverine on it.
I almost didn't want to tell her the pic wasn't a Wolverine. I wonder how many other Michigan fans have thought Chewbacca from Star Wars was actually a Wolverine.  :-)
Anyway, made me smile. I e-mailed her the correction, and she wanted it anyway. 
So, back to work. The rest of the week is looking pretty good.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:03 PM

    It looks like you have a great start to having a wonderful neighbor. MikeInDallas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to wonder why Chewbacca is there, too.
    And why she likes Michigan.
    Glad to hear things are picking up at work. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.