Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

busy busy

Good morning.
Weather has been very nice. 80's to low 90's. Sat on the patio yesterday afternoon and it was 91 and very comfortable. Low humidity makes all the difference. But it looks like we'll be getting an early heatwave as temps are expected in the triple digits by the weekend.
I decided to take out our Baja Fairy Duster shrub and replaced it with a Crape Myrtle.  The fairy Duster just wasn't doing well. I read all about it but I still couldn't get it to thrive. So I'll try the Crape Myrtle. At least I've seen a number of them in the community and I think it'll fill the corner better.
It's a busy week with appointments nearly every day. Craig's PT on Monday and Thursday. My doctor today, and Craig has an appointment for a follow up with the hand surgeon on Friday. His finger is coming along. Not fast enough for Craig. His finger is still swollen and very hard on the one side. It's 9 weeks today since the surgery, and he expects it to be all normal by now. His PT told him the swelling is normal and he can expect various degrees of swelling for about 6 months.  There was a lot of cutting inside the finger that needs to heal, and all the exercising, which is important to do, is also hampering the healing. So he just needs to be patient. Just because the outside is looking good, doesn't mean the inside is.
On Sunday, we went to the Aliante Buffet with 2 other couples. Haven't been to one in a while. Of course, Sunday is champagne brunch day, and we all had a few glasses. With a coupon, it cost us each $6. Crazy cheap for all that food and Champagne. And the buffet was as busy as I've ever seen it.
Well, we've finalized our trip dates back to Michigan.  If anyone wants to know the exact dates, please e-mail me. Craig won't let me post when we're going to be gone. He's a little anal that way.  :-)
My e-mail is.... wynedge@gmail.com
So that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment