Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, June 25, 2018

fewer posts.

Good evening.
Just a quick post today.
Not too much going on. Walking every morning and going to the fitness center several times a week. 
You may have noticed the number of posts I've been doing lately have come less frequently.
The reason for that is some time ago, my Mom complained I wasn't responding to her e-mails. Well, she sends quite a few, and I thought they were just comments about things and not in need of replies. So, I told her I'd try to respond to them., And I have. I e-mail her between 4-6 times a day.  But with that, I've been telling her pretty much everything about my days, and so, I don't feel I have as much to blog about. And a lot of my blogging was for her. So if you don't see me posting as much, that's why.
Now, for dinner tonight, I fixed sausage sandwiches. We both have gotten hooked on Big Dog's Tavern Kielbasas. So I have been duplicating them at home with better for us choices.
I used Chicken sausages. I fillet them and cook them in a pan. I open the buns and put ketchup and diced onions on the bun. Top that with the sausage. Add more diced onions and shredded reduced fat cheese. Put in under the broiler for a few minutes, and they are almost as good as Big Dog's with probably half the calories.
Sunday was our usual Sunday paper, coffee, and a Raspberry Fritter. Dinner was ham and scalloped potatoes. Tomorrow we'll be having beef and broccoli.
And that's about it for now....

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. You can post your nature stuff here for her, because she doesn't quite understand attached pictures; but she and I email about the same, so not much left to share.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete