Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, September 17, 2018

yummy ribs

Good morning.
The weather is absolutely beautiful!  Sunny, morning temps in the mid 70's and afternoon temps in the upper 90's and about 1% humidity. We've been sitting outside on the patio with no fan or misters. Going into the best weather of the year!
And as promised, pics of the yard that I've redone once again....


And it probably won't be the last time I 'redo' the yard either. It all depends on how different plants do. I guess I should be happy it's a small yard.   :-)
And progress on the puzzle....
We tried a different type of ribs for dinner....
Cook in bag ribs! Just 1 1/2 hours at 400 degrees right in the bag! And they turned out really good!
Very meaty and tender. Had plenty for leftovers too!
While I waited for dinner, I finished the puzzle!
It was a picture of buttons, so very colorful and challenging. But that's how I like them. It was more challenging because it was 1000 pieces, and like I said earlier, they are abut half the size of regular puzzles. But at only $1 each, This is a great buy and still a good puzzle. And....it fits on the table!
 I have 3 more to do and I think I'll go back and look for a couple more.
Well, that's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great puzzle and a great price!
    I have not seen cook in the bag ribs before. I need to keep a lookout, now. We love ribs.
    Your yard looks great. I am sure you will change it many times, just because it is so small, and because you like to. :)

    ReplyDelete